Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: March 4, 2020

Last Updated: March 17, 2020

If you aren’t certain whether you are required to report some income or property you own abroad, or if you have been contacted by the Canada Revenue Agency for a review or audit, or are considering engaging in a tax dispute with the Canada Revenue Agency, get in touch with our experienced Canadian Income Tax Litigators. Effective planning and strategy is necessary at all stages of the tax dispute process. Our Canadian tax lawyers can give you the counsel and representation that you need to be successful in your dispute with the Canadian Revenue Agency at each stage of the process.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1