Whether you are planning ahead for taxes or in the midst of a complicated tax issue presently, you need an experienced legal team behind you to help you strategize and address these issues promptly and accurately.
With the right Mississauga tax lawyer, you will experience peace of mind in terms of both advanced planning and getting the support you require when a complicated tax issues comes onto the horizon.
What Is A Tax Lawyer and Why Do You Need One?
A tax attorney can represent clients in matters that a tax accountant cannot, and a tax attorney can represent you in advance with tax planning strategies and advisement all the way through to complicated tax issues and disputes. One such differentiation, tax lawyers can provide their clients with solicitor client privilege whereas the CRA can seize files of accountants and/or their accounting firms.
A knowledgeable Mississauga tax lawyer will help you avoid problems and be able to step-in in the midst of planning for a crisis. Our tax lawyers make your needs our top priority.
Mississauga Tax Lawyer for Businesses | CRA Tax Audit
There are many different types of services that a Mississauga tax lawyer can provide to you. At Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C., we know the work it takes and we are proud to provide these services:
- Business startup planning: To advise you on the various issues that impact your tax status and how various options available to you at the launch of your company can help you to avoid problems down the line.
- Tax consulting and planning: For individuals as well as businesses, tax consulting and planning can help put you on a firm footing with the most appropriate strategies aligned for your individual needs.
- Tax reorganization: When you started your company in a different format such as a sole proprietorship or a partnership and this needs to evolve, you need the support of an experienced tax reorganization lawyer in Mississauga.
- Tax problems and representation: It goes without saying that having an experienced tax attorney in Mississauga at your side, when you have already received notifications of tax problems or need assistance with representation on existing matters, is crucial.
- Tax minimization: All people can benefit from minimizing their taxes and considering various tools and options available to them to do so.
- Unfiled taxes: If you have not filed taxes and wish to get back on track or dealing with problems associated with lack of filing, you need a Mississauga tax lawyer to help you immediately with a voluntary disclosure under the VDP.
- CRA audits: Being prepared for an audit requires a knowledgeable attorney who has helped other clients in this situation before and knows the common steps of the tax audit process.
- Fighting the CRA: If you have problems or an ongoing issue with the CRA, you need an attorney who has prepared cases like this before and who knows the common missteps to avoid.
- Business agreements: Even business agreements and contracts require consideration of possible tax implications. A knowledgeable Mississauga tax lawyer can assist you.
Mississauga Tax Lawyer for Individuals
You deserve to have an attorney on your side helping you with any of the following services:
- CRA tax audits including representation and evaluation of your documentation.
- Individual and family income tax planning to align strategies with your unique goals.
- Succession, will, estate and tax planning to ensure that all of your plans minimize taxes as much as possible.
- Tax problems to have a Mississauga tax lawyer represent you when necessary.
- Tax shelters to ensure you are making use of all available opportunities.
- Voluntary disclosure, whether you have failed to report in the past or need to begin doing so.
- Unreported off-shore assets including handling of complex problems.
Why Hire Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.?
Our leading Mississauga tax lawyers are here to guard you against tax problems in the future or to represent you when a tax issue has already emerged. Schedule a consultation today by calling Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C. at 416-367-4222 to understand why our reputation precedes us.
Rotfleisch and Samulovitch P.C. offers representation and services in Mississauga, our lawyers and staff are located in Toronto