- Another Tax Protester Jailed for Tax Evasion
- Are you an eBay PowerSellers ?
- Canadian Tax Lawyer Assistance for CRA audit Tax Disputes
- Changes from old T1135
- Changes to Foreign Reporting Rules
- Conditions where A voluntary disclosure (tax amnesty) application may be considered to be voluntary
- CRA can get the details of the sales figures of Canadian eBay PowerSellers
- CRA crackdown on foreign income
- CRA has your Offshore Bank Accounts details!
- CRA Tax Investigators Are Monitoring On-Line Lisitngs
- CRA Tax Return Statistics For The 2016 Personal Tax-Filing Season
- CRA Letter to Taxpayers re Offshore Asset Reporting
- CRA released more restrictive new guidelines for the voluntary disclosure program on October 22, 2007
- CRA’s right to compel the production of “third party information”
- Deceased Taxpayers and the Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Deductibility of Costs Incurred in Submitting a Voluntary Disclosure
- Did not file Canadian income tax returns for a number of years?
- Do not file back tax returns without making a VDP application, or you will be charged penalties and full interest
- Don’t hide your Offshore bank accounts from CRA
- eBay sellers who have not reported their online income
- Failed to file income tax returns for several years?
- Filing Deadline
- Foreign assets
- Hesitating about filing your Canadian personal income tax return?
- If you have filed a false tax return, you can make a Voluntary Disclosure (Tax Amnesty Application) and avoid prosecution and penalties
- If you make a voluntary disclosure about unreported income Revenue Canada will not penalize you
- Income from a foreign pension plan is taxable in Canada
- Income from Illegal Activities
- Increased CRA Focus on Cash Economy
- Judicial review of a denial of a Voluntary Disclosure
- New T1135s – Canadian Tax Lawyer Comments
- New voluntary disclosure rules
- Offshore income
- Offshore Income CRA Latest Statistics
- Offshore reporting rules
- Panama Papers Leak Searchable Database Released
- Penalty for not filing
- Purpose of T1135
- Reporting Requirements for Non-Resident Trusts – Toronto Tax Lawyer Analysis
- Stop International Tax Evasion Program
- Swiss Banks and Tax Authorities
- Swiss Banks Sending Letters to Canadian Account Holders
- T1134 Form for Foreign Affiliates
- Tax Amnesty – Voluntary Disclosure
- Tax Amnesty – Voluntary Disclosure, A Way To Sleep At Night
- Taxpayer must only make reasonable best efforts to ensure that disclosure is substantially complete
- The REAL truth about Canadian Tax Amnesty
- Unreported Income in HSBC Swiss bank Accounts
- Upcoming Changes to the Voluntary Disclosures Program
- Voluntary Disclosure (tax amnesty) application
- Voluntary Disclosure availability
- Voluntary Disclosure for Panama Papers Tax Evasion
- Voluntary Disclosure program moved from Appeals to Audit
- What must be reported on T1135s
- Who needs to File T1135s
Free Income Tax Advice on Phone
We offer a free 10 minute income tax consultation by phone. We will identify your problem, tell you how to solve it and the costs if you wish to retain us to assist you.If you want to go over 10 minutes you will be charged for the additional time.
Schedule a Consultation
If you decide to retain us we will schedule an in depth fact determination interview after which we will provide you with a written retainer agreement and authorization. Once you sign and return those documents to us, and provide a fee retainer, we will immediately start to work on your case. We are available to meet your schedule.
"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."