Understanding when you need the services of a tax lawyer is important whether you are an individual, representative on behalf of a family or an owner of a business
At Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C., we have built our legacy on helping people to avoid tax issues in the first place through proper planning, but we also have the skills to step in and manage concerning and timely tax issues presented to our clients. No matter how you came to find us, we are here to represent you. It’s a role we take seriously
What Is a Winnipeg Tax Lawyer and Why Do You Need One?
Most people wait to retain the services of an experienced Winnipeg tax lawyer until it is too late. A Winnipeg tax lawyer can help you avoid tax challenges, problems and audits from the outset and can assist you with a swift and optimal outcome to ongoing tax issues when they arise. Tax lawyers also provide clients with solicitor-client privilege. These protections are not provided by tax accountants. The CRA can seize client files from accountants and/or their respective firm
A Winnipeg tax lawyer should be someone you can trust with the highly sensitive and important information surrounding your tax issues. Only a lawyer who knows the common pitfalls, challenges, and risks faced by individuals as well as businesses can help to guide you on complicated tax concerns. You can decrease your chances of tax problems down the line when you choose to have an attorney in your corner sooner rather than later
A Winnipeg Tax Lawyer for Businesses | Individual Tax Planning
Businesses must consider the importance of tax planning and tax crisis management at all stages of the company. Business services offered by our Winnipeg tax law firm include:
- Tax consulting and planning to discuss the current needs of the company and future projections
- Business startup planning to evaluate various structure options and the tax implications of each one
- Tax reorganizations to revisit the subject of business structure and when these need to be updated based on changing circumstances
- Tax problems and representation for immediate and accurate responses to ongoing tax problems
- Unfiled taxes to manage the filing requirements immediately
- CRA audits and fighting with the CRA for when you have advanced tax issues that must be addressed immediately to protect the very existence of the business itself
- Business agreements to understand clauses, terms and verbiage inside business agreements that could have influences on tax issues
Winnipeg Tax Lawyer for Individuals
Individuals can take advantage of the insight provided by a Winnipeg tax lawyer at all stages of their life. Some of the services provided to individuals on behalf of our Winnipeg tax law firm include;
- Family and income tax planning to discuss implications of various forms of employment, assets and more
- Succession, estate tax and will planning to discover the existing connection between existing estate planning and minimization strategies
- Tax shelters for review of tools that can be used to minimize tax liability
- Tax problems for the prompt and effective management of new tax problems
- Unreported off shore assets to assist those who have to make a voluntary disclosure with respect unreported off shore assets or reported offshore income
- Voluntary disclosure to verify whether or not a person is eligible to avoid penalties and prosecution.
- CRA tax audits to step in immediately and begin gathering the information necessary challenge a full CRA tax audit.
Why Hire Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.?
Our dedicated Winnipeg tax lawyers are here to represent your best interests and advocate for you from the beginning of the case. The support of an experienced attorney is there to advise you during each phase of the process and keep you informed about what to expect while also limiting the possibility for mistakes. Schedule a consultation with our Winnipeg tax law firm today
Rotfleisch and Samulovitch P.C. offers representation and services in Winnipeg, our lawyers and staff are located in Toronto