Whether you’re in the midst of managing a tax crisis or if you need more support putting together a plan to minimize your tax obligations without missing any filing requirements, it’s time to speak with a Vancouver tax lawyer about your options
We recognize that it can be nerve-wracking or overwhelming to outline a tax plan that considers all the factors involved whether you’re an individual or a business owner. For tax situations simple or complex, retain the services of a dedicated and caring Vancouver tax lawyer who will help you with all facets of the planning or crisis process
What is a Vancouver Tax Lawyer and Why Do You Need One?
You might be under the impression that you only need a tax attorney if you have significant assets. Any individual, family or business owner can benefit from the insight and experience provided by a Vancouver tax lawyer
At Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C., we rely on our years of practicing in the tax field and the meaningful results we’ve achieved for clients to provide you with top service
A Vancouver Tax Lawyer for Businesses
Our tax law firm, with representation in Vancouver, offers extensive services to businesses both in the pre-planning and crisis planning areas of tax law. Some of the services we regularly offer to clients include:
- Assistance with fighting the CRA and CRA tax audits including full defence and preparation
- Business agreement review, clarifications and suggestions based on tax consequences
- Strategies for uUnfiled taxes or unreported income to bring companies back into tax compliance through the voluntary disclosure program
- Tax minimization strategies that impact the value of the company long term
- Tax consulting and planning for short-term and long-term needs.
- Tax reorganizations for companies that need to revisit their structure after founding or after acquisitions
- Business startup planning to review the various options available to businesses starting in Canada and the various tax issues associated with each
Vancouver Tax Lawyer for Individuals | Individual Tax Planning
Families, as well as individuals, should engage the services of a tax attorney in Vancouver for any of the following services:
- Unreported offshore assets and income and avoiding penalties and prosecution surrounding this issue.
- by filing a voluntary disclosure application
- Tax shelter strategies available to families and individuals.
- Addressing tax problems and CRA tax audits promptly, effectively and comprehensively
- Individual and family income tax planning for the best interests of everyone involved
- Will, estate, succession and tax planning discussions that ensure individuals and family members have thorough strategies that are all complementary to one another and help to enhance the overall tax minimization and risk mitigation strategy
Let Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C. help you outline a plan that covers all areas of your individual tax planning needs
Why Hire Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.?
Our experienced tax attorneys, with representation in Vancouver, have worked for over 30 years on behalf of individuals, families and business owners across the area who needed advice, representation and support in preparation to deal with a variety of different tax issues
Having an advocate on your side is instrumental when handling a response to an emergent tax issue. Let the lawyers at Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C. take on your case
Whether you intend to establish tax planning strategies to limit your tax liability and to guard yourself against future disputes or CRA tax audits or whether you need immediate assistance in a defence of a CRA tax audit or net worth assessment and full preparation of relevant materials, you deserve to have a Vancouver tax lawyer who cares about the outcome of your tax case. Our top tax lawyers have earned a reputation for our commitment, dedication and concern for clients
Rotfleisch and Samulovitch P.C. offers representation and services in Vancouver, our lawyers and staff are located in Toronto