Voluntary Disclosure for Panama Papers Tax Evasion

CTV News: World leaders named in documents leak.

I’ve been hiding money from CRA – how do I come clean?

If you’ve been hiding money from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), or just not declaring all the money you make to CRA.

What if I haven’t filed a tax return for years?

Canada Revenue Agency’s voluntary disclosure program allows delinquent taxpayers to “come in from the cold.”

What Can I do about a Wrongful or Unfair Tax Assessment?

If you have been wrongly or unfairly assessed, in other words CRA believes you owe more tax, you have 90 days to file a Notice of Objection.

David interviewed on BNN

David was interviewed on Business News Network (BNN) by Catherine Murray, about Canada Revenue Agency’s plans to close tax loopholes in 3 areas.