Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: March 4, 2020

Last Updated: March 17, 2020

If you missed the April 30th Canadian income tax return filing deadline due to missed filings in past years, do not file your returns directly with Canada Revenue Agency (the Canadian income tax department). If you do you will be charged penalties and full interest. Instead you should contact us, Canadian tax lawyers, to make a voluntary disclosure (Canadian Tax Amnesty) application that will eliminate all penalties and may reduce interest.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1