Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: March 3, 2020

Last Updated: March 17, 2020

If you are hesitating about filing your Canadian personal income tax return (T1) by the deadline because you have not filed returns for previous years, you should make a voluntary disclosure (tax amnesty application) with the Canada Revenue Agency (the Canadian income tax department) and file your next return on time.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1