Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: January 18, 2021

Last Updated: January 26, 2023

The first step to resolving your tax problems is working alongside an experienced tax lawyer in Ontario. At Taxpage, we help Canadians find the right legal services for their needs, so that they can navigate their tax audit with ease.

Learn how an experienced Ontario tax lawyer can help.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1