Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: July 29, 2022

Last Updated: August 30, 2022

Voluntary Disclosure Program (also known as Canadian Tax Amnesty) allows Canadian taxpayers who have not filed Canadian income tax returns, …


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1