Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: April 6, 2022

Last Updated: April 6, 2022

David Rotfleisch, founder and senior tax lawyer at Rotfleisch & Samulovitch, goes over tax issues in owning cryptocurrency and how to report it on your return.

Watch this segment by clicking here.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1