Questions? Call 416-367-4222

If you owe money to the tax department and can’t pay the full amount, file your Canadian income tax return on time to avoid the late filing penalty and be sure to negotiate an acceptable payment arrangement with them so that they don’t seize any of your assets. We are Canadian taxation lawyers in Toronto who act on behalf of taxpayers in negotiating with the Canadian tax department.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1

Tax help if owe money to CRA and can’t pay
Image of person sitting at bench filling out calendar
6075420 Canada Inc. v M.N.R.: A Canadian Tax Lawyer’s Guidance on Reassessment Limitation Periods
Canadian Tax Lawyer’s Analysis of Tax Collections Limitation Period
White v. The Queen – Derivative Liability for Income Tax and GST/HST – Toronto Tax Lawyer Analysis
A Canadian Tax Lawyer’s Perspective on Tax Clearance Certificates
Tax Help for Unpaid Taxes Collection
CRA has priority over other creditors for collected but unremitted GST
Jeopardy Order Tax Collection
File a Notice of Objection to prevent asset seizure