Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: April 14, 2020

Last Updated: April 14, 2020

Taxes Owing

If you owe money on account of unpaid Canadian Income Taxes you will be contacted by a Canada Revenue Agency collections officer. If you are unable to make satisfactory payment arrangements your salary may be garnished or your bank account seized. No court authorization is required for these collection actions. As tax lawyers in Canada we can assist taxpayers in dealing with CRA.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1