Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: September 3, 2020

Last Updated: September 3, 2020

Non-residents of Canada who are employed in Canada, carry on business in Canada, sell taxable Canadian Property or have rental income in Canada are taxable in Canada.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1