Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: September 3, 2020

Tax lawyers go to tax court, do tax planning and implement tax plans. Only tax lawyers have solicitor client privilege, so a voluntary disclosure should be done through a tax lawyer. Only accountants should be filing tax returns. In some cases you need both a tax lawyer and an accountant.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1