Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: September 3, 2020

A UK Individual Savings Account (ISA) is like a Canadian Tax Free Savings Account in that it is not taxable in the UK. However an ISA is fully taxable in Canada and has to be included on form T1135.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1