Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: September 3, 2020

If you did not file your GST/HST return or did not report all GST/HST owing and the CRA Audits you, then you face tax evasion prosecution. The best way to turn things in your favour is to opt for the CRA Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP or tax amnesty). No tax penalties, no tax prosecution and generally an interest reduction.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1