Questions? Call 416-367-4222

Published: March 3, 2020

Last Updated: March 17, 2020

A voluntary disclosure (tax amnesty) application can sometimes be submitted to the Canada Revenue Agency (Canadian tax department) by our experienced Toronto tax attorneys for an individual even if the individual is a shareholder or director of a corporation and the corporation is the subject of a request to file returns or an audit. However this is a difficult situation and requires tax planning and advice from our experienced Toronto tax lawyers.


"This article provides information of a general nature only. It is only current at the posting date. It is not updated and it may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor can it or should it be relied upon. All tax situations are specific to their facts and will differ from the situations in the articles. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer."

Get your CRA tax issue solved

Address: Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C.
2822 Danforth Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4C 1M1